– contain minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc, and potassium to help regenerate skin and keep it looking young an vibrant!
– are completely biodegradable
– naturally antimicrobial (less stink in the kitchen sink!)
– great gentle cleaners for your cork mats and more!
– will endure up to a year of use!
A portion of proceeds is donated to RAINN to help sexual assault survivors
4.5-5″ around and harvested sustainably from the carribean sea. Science has proven that harvesting sea sponges increases the health and population by removing older sponges and allowing new ones to grow. When harvested, divers take care to leave the base, allowing them to regrow within a few years.
CARE: let dry between completely between uses and never put in the dryer, microwave, boiling water, or bleach. Do not twist or pull. If it becomes a bit ragged on the edges, just trim off any loose pieces. Sea sponges naturally inhibit bacteria growth but do not completely prevent it. To disinfect periodically, put a few drops of tea tree oil into 1 cup of warm water or 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of warm water.