All Natural Sea Sponge - Caribbean
These all-natural sponges are responsibly harvested from the caribbean sea! They are great alternatives to lufas and kitchen synthetic sponges and a fantastic way to keep your cork clean and scuff-free!
These babies do it all:
- act as natural skin exfoliaters
- clean out pores while stimulating lympahtic flow to boost the immune system
- contain minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc, and potassium to help regenerate skin and keep it looking young an vibrant!
- are completely biodegradable
- naturally antimicrobial (less stink in the kitchen sink!)
- great gentle cleaners for your cork mats and more!
- will endure up to a year of use!
A portion of proceeds is donated to RAINN to help sexual assault survivors
4.5-5" around and harvested sustainably from the carribean sea. Science has proven that harvesting sea sponges increases the health and population by removing older sponges and allowing new ones to grow. When harvested, divers take care to leave the base, allowing them to regrow within a few years.
CARE: let dry between completely between uses and never put in the dryer, microwave, boiling water, or bleach. Do not twist or pull. If it becomes a bit ragged on the edges, just trim off any loose pieces. Sea sponges naturally inhibit bacteria growth but do not completely prevent it. To disinfect periodically, put a few drops of tea tree oil into 1 cup of warm water or 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of warm water.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
This product is nonrefundable nor returnable due to the nature of use unless damaged upon arrival. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product and we will deal with the returns on a case by case basis.
We ship anywhere in Canada and the USA and aim to get your product to you in 7-10 business days.
Shipping anywhere outside North America will incur an additional $47.95 CAD and will take anywhere from 2 weeks to a month depending on the country.